So You’re Working With A Positive Energy Design
It takes a team effort to make a design a built reality. Let’s work together to make sure we accomplish the best possible outcome for our clients. If you have any questions at all, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com. We’re excited to work with you.
1. Similar to the Architect/GC relationship; In the Design/Installation relationship there is a differentiation between design expertise /activity and installation expertise/activity .
2. A design is only as good as the team that puts it together. Our clients live in what gets built. It is a responsibility of the GC to make sure that integrated design transitions to integrated delivery. This means providing adequate time for proper oversight of the installing contractor and contacting the design engineer for review and questions.
3. Immediately before a new mechanical system installation, email DesignTeam@PositiveEnergy.pro to ensure that the GC and Installer have the most current set of construction documents. This email address alerts several members of our team simultaneously, it is a very useful way to make sure you get our attention.
4. As framing approaches completion, schedule a framing/mechanical alignment review. This will help catch issues before they become problems. Do this via the DesignTeam@PositiveEnergy.pro email address.
5. As the mechanical installation progresses, notify us of any questions that arise. Do this via the DesignTeam@PositiveEnergy.pro email address.
6. As the mechanical installation approaches completion, notify us so that we can perform final installation review and confirm that the installation generally conforms to our design. (Note that we do not check all duct connections, fittings, settings, etc. It is the responsibility of the installing contractor to verify the quality of the installation. See Note 1.) Do this via the DesignTeam@PositiveEnergy.pro email address.
7. Positive Energy offers additional services that can help ensure positive project outcomes. Contact us at FrontOffice@PositiveEnergy.pro to inquire about these additional services:
a. Pre-sheetrock leakage testing. (Useful when ductwork will not be accessible afterwards.)
b. Pre-sheetrock air balancing. (Useful when ductwork will not be accessible afterwards.)
c. Final code required leakage, balance and infiltration testing.
d. Various other duct and home diagnostic testing.